Looking for a few good people…
Full time, part-time, collaboration or contract.
Regeneration by Design is growing. We are a woman-owned, DBE and HUB certified company specializing in downtown and neighborhood master plans and in design and construction of streetscapes, urban parks, and multi-use paths. Our concentration is in small-to-medium size towns and cities in the Mid-Atlantic.
We are looking for Senior (licensed) Landscape Architects with skills in these areas who are interested in the opportunity to fast-track to interesting and important projects, major responsibility and possibly to partnership in the company.
Auxiliary skills for an LA, or contract work in the following areas:
- Writing skills for reports, proposals, and grant applications with an understanding of our specialties.
- Great client communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of CAD (we use F/X CAD). Knowledge of Vectorworks would be a plus.
- Excellent digital skills using Adobe products, Office, and websites. Lumion or Sketchup a plus.
- If you are a highly motivated entrepreneur and have skills in other aspects of LA, such as private development, parks, housing and mixed use, and university work, let’s talk about adding these skills to our company or collaborating.